Skin care facial
If you’re looking for a smooth, healthy, and beautiful look - the right combination of products on your skin - the Uptown Spa is here to help. We offer relaxing spa services like facials, microdermabrasion, and more. With years of experience in beauty care, we can help improve your skin's condition so that it looks great. Whether you're getting ready for a special occasion or fancy your routine instead of going to the salon every day, our estheticians are happy to help.
Some trademarks of skin aging include sun damage, acne blemishes, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Facial treatments can help to rejuvenate the look of your skin by removing a decline on the surface of your skin. The professionals at our spa have years of experience working with people like you and can recommend solutions for treating your skin healthily. We've got over 30 different brands in stock for our customers to choose from that will keep your skin looking beautiful and clear.
When you're getting ready for a special occasion, calling on our skin care specialists can make all the difference. Our staff will help you with expert advice on different products, from taking care of your acne, to keeping your skin looking radiant and perfect for the big day. We'll never fail to provide impeccable service and exceptional advise, so that you can get the best takeaways for your bridal beauty.
1. What areas can I wax with waxing?Waxing is a great way to remove unwanted hair from many different parts of your body. You can wax your entire body, just the legs, just the arms, or anything in between
2. What areas of the body can I wax?You can wax your entire body – upper, lower, and everything in between! We also offer bikini, half leg waxing.
3. Is waxing better than shaving?Shaving can be a great way to start, but if you're looking for a more consistent and predictable outcome waxing is a better option. With waxing you'll get better results over time and avoid any potential irritation.
4. How long does waxing last?Waxing lasts up to two weeks when done every 6 to 8 weeks.
5. Does waxing cause skin irritation?There is a small risk of skin irritation during waxing, but it is generally mild and typically goes away quickly. If you experience significant skin irritation, stop the waxing session right away and contact your doctor.
6. Does waxing hurt?Waxing doesn't hurt as much as you might think, however, it is always important to consult with a Waxologist beforehand if you have any doubts. Many people waxing for the first time enjoy the experience because of how smooth it feels.
Get a Quote
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content.