Have you ever wanted to achieve the perfect brow shape with your eyebrows but weren't sure where to start? Sister brow threading in Montreal offers threading services for women of all ages. Our skilled estheticians can give you a polished look that is achieved without chemicals, heat, or blades. With this ancient technique, one visit to us and your facial hair will be gone.
Threading is a method of hair removal that removes facial hair from the follicle without completely removing it from your skin. Unlike shaving, laser services, or other forms of depilation, threading prevents hair from growing back for up to six weeks. Threading is reserved for areas on the face that are not prone to ingrown hairs; but because it may take time and effort to remove an entire head at once, you should always come back for another session in four-to-five weeks. Your esthetician will be able to provide additional information about maintenance at the time of your appointment.
Threading is a popular alternative to shaving that many people have adopted, especially the type of hair you grow on your eyebrows. The technique works by plucking individual hairs and clearing all of them at once. While it's not perfect and causes discomfort, many say that it is gentle enough for sensitive skin and avoids the use of chemicals and irritants such as heat that can cause skin irritation. Because threading removes shorter hairs, the longer-term results are less noticeable from repeated treatments, making it a good option for those who want to stop grooming their eyebrows.
If you're looking for hair removal methods that don't involve a blade, lifting or painful waxing is the most suitable approach. If you have facial hair and are wondering if threading might be the best type of hair removal method for your needs, know that it can work on smaller areas such as eyebrows, lips, and chin but not larger areas like both the back and legs.
Eyebrow shaping is a popular service that can help to restore the symmetry of your eyebrows and give you a more balanced look. In addition, eyebrow shaping can be used to correct any deficiencies in your brows that may cause them to look too wide or too high. Many people choose to have their eyebrows shaped when they first start using makeup, as it can help to achieve a more symmetrical appearance. However, eyebrow shaping can also be performed after you have achieved the desired results from other hair removal services.
If you are interested in having your eyebrows shaped, please contact our team at sister brow threading in Montreal. We will be happy to discuss your options and provide you with a consultation.
1. What areas can I wax with waxing?Waxing is a great way to remove unwanted hair from many different parts of your body. You can wax your entire body, just the legs, just the arms, or anything in between
2. What areas of the body can I wax?You can wax your entire body – upper, lower, and everything in between! We also offer bikini, half leg waxing.
3. Is waxing better than shaving?Shaving can be a great way to start, but if you're looking for a more consistent and predictable outcome waxing is a better option. With waxing you'll get better results over time and avoid any potential irritation.
4. How long does waxing last?Waxing lasts up to two weeks when done every 6 to 8 weeks.
5. Does waxing cause skin irritation?There is a small risk of skin irritation during waxing, but it is generally mild and typically goes away quickly. If you experience significant skin irritation, stop the waxing session right away and contact your doctor.
6. Does waxing hurt?Waxing doesn't hurt as much as you might think, however, it is always important to consult with a Waxologist beforehand if you have any doubts. Many people waxing for the first time enjoy the experience because of how smooth it feels.
Get a Quote
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content.